Bring your family and friends for an exclusive behind the scenes tour of this stunning new, state-of-the-art Stadium.
You’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the playing surface, the Swan River and Perth city from the Stadium’s highest vantage point, and also experience the inner sanctum. Along the way you will discover sports memorabilia detailing WA’s rich sporting history, and don’t forget your camera because there will be plenty of photo opportunities around the Stadium.
The Optus Stadium Tour
- Walk around the most state-of-the-art Stadium in the southern hemisphere
- Behind the scenes change room access
- Visit The Locker Room and Coaches’ Room
- Magnificent views of the city from the Sky View Lounge
- A broad array of WA sporting memorabilia
- Wheelchair and pram access throughout the tour
- Duration: Approx. 90 minutes
- Tour times: 10.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm
- Tours will not operate on event days or public holidays